- Raw materials (gold and diamond) are a priority to confirm your order.
- Charu is not responsible for any kind of raw material received without an issued voucher.
- The weight mentioned in our product lines (gold and diamond) are closest to the actual weight. The Final weight of finished jewelry may vary.
- We take an equivalent quantity of gold in advance against the confirmation of order with gold issue voucher only.
MANUFACTURING / MELTING PURITY (KT.)
FINISHED GOODS / BILLING PURITY (KT.)
14KT – 58.50%
18KT – 75.10%
- We take gold purity 100% as base purity and the received gold will be converted accordingly.
(We calculate metal on basis of 999 purity so metal 995 (will be converted into 999 purity). We will charge 1% extra gold for impure or refining metal.)
- Hallmarked, Stamping charges, and any other type of customization work will be charged extra as per actual.
- Party has to provide item-wise diamond bagging as per our standard procurement process.
(Our sales coordinator will explain the same at the time of first order placing).
- up to 2% Diamond breakage loss should be tolerated by party if purity lies from VVS to VS
- up to 3% Diamond breakage loss should be tolerated by party if purity lies from VS to SI & I
(Some pieces of diamond may be broken during the setting process due to weak diamond purity, worker’s mistake, or if customer asks to adjust more than half size sieve.)
- In the case of Tapper-Baguette breakage 3%+ may vary as per nature and complication involved in the setting work.
- We do not accept customer’s color stones.
- The value of a color stone used in jewelry will depend on quality, color, cut & carat.
TYPES OF COLOR STONE
COLOR STONE CHARGE